January 15, 2015

Moving On


Wow, I can't believe how much work it was to move. 

300 Posts later, 2 weeks of work and a bajillion cups of tea, I sat down to go through every single post I have written since 2011, categorize it and adapt it to my new website:


I have been thinking about THIS move for a year now and you know how it is, you always procrastinate and find reasons not to do it - or in my case - there are not enough hours in a day. Well, with the start of a new year, I decided: let's do this! Let's not waste more time and really, TAKE time to what's important to you and start.. one step at a time. 

That's about it, now, go explore: style, eat, move and think with me on this journey! 

Many thanks for my honest readers and supporters,
especially to my friends - who keep this project alive! 

Love love love! 

P.S.: It feels really good to move on from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys, I appreciate every comment and welcome you to join me in my process. Would love to hear from you, be it criticism or new ideas, thank you for your thoughts!

Love, Minh