October 2, 2014

NYC #6 // Express Yourself in Central Park



H&M Basic Top // ThuThu Shorts
Fleamarket Handbag & Sandals // Bracelet from an ArtFair

One thing I love about New York is that it does not matter at all how you look or dress like. The more time I am spending here, I feel the need to experiment more with my wardrobe and try out new things. Although the outfit I chose for the last hot weekend in NY is not 'new' in the sense that I never worn it before but new in a sense that it is not black, more colorful and just different. These ThuThu Shorts I bought a year ago turned out to be one of my favorite summer pieces. I love how the shorts confuses people and they might think: what is this, skirt or pants? :) I also love the traditional Vietnamese Sapa Pattern as Pocket Details. You should definitely check out ThuThu and her unique creations.

A beautiful smile is worth so much! Thank you :)

Strolling through Central Park that afternoon, we discovered the wonderful singer Bekhari from New York, who was in a middle of a shooting herself. We loved the golden details and her shoes!


Later on, we met the two Denim Ladies Shonelle and Cherish, both dancers from New York and the Netherlands. The Denim trend is stucking with us and won't leave anytime soon as I still see Denim-on-Denim Combos around the city. We really liked Cherish's Jumpsuit and Bomber Jacket, also the perfect mix with the Air Jordans!

 Of course, we had to take a Group Selfie :)

It's New York,
celebrate yourself! ;) 

2 comments:

  1. all of the outfits look so comfy and cute! You girls are so beautiful:)

    By the way I'm also new to this world of blogging, so it would mean a lot to me if anyone checked out my blog? Thanks:)
    Luxveritatis.| Beauty.Fashion.Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tolle Bilder wie immer ;) Mir gefaellt die Tasche sehr!

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys, I appreciate every comment and welcome you to join me in my process. Would love to hear from you, be it criticism or new ideas, thank you for your thoughts!

Love, Minh