September 11, 2014

NYFW S/S 2015 // After Rachel Zoe #1

Let's kick off my new semester in this great city with New York Fashion Week! Yes, you saw it right, it's my second week here and I am doing a study abroad semester! Super excited to share this experience with you guys! Fashion Week is almost over, today is the last day, but if you're in New York City, one of THE most fashionable cities in the world, you must!!! especially during fashion month take some nice street style shots. Enjoy the first pictures before and after the show of Rachel Zoe. 

More street style pictures are coming, 
so stay tuned ♥

Silver, don't leave us yet!

Adore this blazer!
What a smile!!!
Kisses from New York ♥

I fell for this handbag!

There she was, Olivia ♥

1 comment:

Hey guys, I appreciate every comment and welcome you to join me in my process. Would love to hear from you, be it criticism or new ideas, thank you for your thoughts!

Love, Minh